Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Akiba's Trip in English... now we can get to the bottom of things

Over the year's I've been posting about the Akiba's Trip games on PSP and Vita, I've always wondered if there was a deeper plot buried in the Japanese dialogue, or if it was really all just about the knickers? Well, we can wonder no more as an English language trailer has popped up ahead of the game's summer release.

Whatever the level of innuendo and the sheerness of the underwear, Undead and Undressed still looks great fun and not as seedy as the Monster Monpiece effort. Although I still don't think this is one most of us will want to be seen playing in public. The game is out in early August with Xseed at the helm, and with the interesting variety of weapons, I suspect this will be getting a thumbs-up recommndation.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5