Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Minecraft on the Vita will be the good Minecraft

I have Minecraft installed on the Xbox and the iPad, and when my son is forced to play it on the iPad I soon hear the grumbling. So, its good to hear that the Vita version will be based on the console version and not the mobile one, which I guess the ill-fated Xperia Play 'Pocket Edition' was coded for.

This isn't exactly new info, but everyone is talking about it, and with Minecraft still in the top 10 all-formats chart based on the Xbox version, the Vita edition could do some decent business. Mojang's conversion team is hard at work and hopefully we'll get access to the mash-ups, themes and other content that is available.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5