Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Unit 13 coming free to PS+ next month

The PlayStation Plus service has provided a steady stream of games for Vita owners, trouble is most of probably owned all the good ones. Unit 13 would have been snapped up by shooter lovers, but the rest of us are probably still waiting for Killzone to provide the definitive experience.

I tried the demo, which was okay, but never really felt sold on the game. So, yes, I probably helped kill the developer Zipper (sorry about that). Still, I'll definitely be downloading it next month when it hits the EU PS+ service on July 3 to keep  me going until Killzone day. Here's a HD trailer:



Not too sure if all those online features are still running. Note, Rayman will be leaving PS+ at that point, so sign up and grab it if you don't already have the Vita's most fun platformer.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5