Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Wondering what the heck Tiger and Bunny is all about?

The PSP game just got a modestly decent score in Famitsu, but the name wasn't familiar to me and I passed over it. Then I see a random tweet reviewing a Blu-ray of the very same title. Interesting, it turns out to be all about heroes, sponsored robots, fighting and racing, which should be right up most gamer's streets.

Actually, that sponsored robots thing triggered a faded memory and I have written about this before, last summer. It looks like the game would translate pretty well but I doubt Namco are all that bothered, unless it gets monster sales on release. Anyway, this review explains the source anime very neatly.



And this video shows off the game pretty well, with over 10 minutes of action.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5